Web Accessibility

Full ADA Title III and Section 508 Compliance

What is ADA Compliance and Who is at Risk?

Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title III tells us that the same service you offer to non-disabled people should be also accessible to disabled users.

We understand that the treat of a lawsuit may sound like a scare tactic, but this is the reaility that a lot of businesses face.

 

Making the Web Accessible

A huge amount of websites fail to meet legal accessibility. On top of the legal and moral reasons to prioritize web accessibility, businesses lose opportunities and money every month by ignoring the needs of disabled people.

We at Digitawise are on a mission to provide great customer experience for everyone by providing a cost-effective solution that is easy to implement and maintain.

DigitawiseAccTools
ADA Title III
EN 301549
Section 508
WCAG 2.1

Want to have an accessible digital environment? We can help!

Comply with Legislations

Some courts have found that an online platform or a website can be a place of public accommodation and it doesn’t have to dependent to a physical store. A website that sells goods or services online is covered by the ADA, comparable state or country laws.

95%+ Success Rate

Our solution is not dependent on your current website infrastucture or backend platform. Whether you use WordPress, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento or Shopify, we can directly integrate it to your corporate site or e-ecommerce store.

Show Customers that You Care

Why a lot of disabled individuals are not online and what we can do to change that? Show your customers that you can for everyone by making your e-commerce store accessibility to everyone, with a wide range of impairments, and disabled people.

Attract New Clients

According to WHO there are 285 visually impaired people in the world. Even though web accessibility is normally associated with individuals with disabilities, making your website accessible is beneficial to every customer who shops online.

Equal access and equal opportunity for everyone

Corporate website or an e-commerce store that is accessible is appreciated not only by the people with disabilities, but by everyone. There are 285 million users in the world with impaired vision, 14% of them are blind, and the other 86% have blurred or low vision. A lot of these people are 50 years and older. With our solution, you can connect with your potential prospects, no matter if they have visual impairment, cognitive disorders or motor and mobility issues, providing equal access for everyone.

Icons_accessibility
Chart_accessibility

Growing risk of website accessibility litigation

Web accessibility lawsuits double each year, and due to the media attention, the trend will continue in that direction in the years to come. After the ADA compliance law suits to Domino’s Pizza, Burger King and Nike, and more will follow. We help you adhere to all encompassing best practices as it relates ADA Title III, WCAG 2.1 and EN 301549 compliance.

Want to have an accessible digital environment? We can help!

Featured Work

Our Clients Love Our Work

Nick and his team offered a quick, effective and tangible service – they delivered everything that was asked with professionalism, advice, support and a strong sense of direction. They understand that you are running a business and need something that can drive better business.

– Paul C. (TreeHouse Life ltd.)

The team at Digitawise is excellent to work with. They are a good value and the quality of the work is excellent. They are very responsive to any change requests and make sure the client is happy with the final product. I really appreciated the effort they put into finishing the project quickly and professionally.

– Cliff B. (Mississippi Miracle Clay)

We were stuck using another developer and couldn’t quite finish our project of having a custom template for a mobile landing page. They came to the rescue and had the work completed within 48 hours. Great job! Would definitely repeat 5/5 – they are now on our shortlist of developers.

– Robert B. (Marquis Wine Cellars)

Got a challenge for us?

Request a proposal or arrange a free hour of consultation